The Clinique Consultant's primary objective is to consistently create a positive experience at the Clinique counter, represent the highest standards in the industry and reach daily sales and service goals.
- Meets/exceeds Clinique daily counter sales and standards through the Clinique Consultation.
- Invites clients into a warm, welcoming environment.
- Listens well and uncovers individual client needs.
- Advises and teaches clients custom-fit skin care and makeup application.
- Shares expert product knowledge and demonstrates custom-fit solutions.
- Builds business through creating new Clinique clients.
- Continually invites potential clients to the counter.
- Participates in planning and executing special events and promotions.
- Builds a loyal clientele through follow-up contacts and creating/maintaining client relationships.
- Maintains an efficient, pristine counter and personal Clinique image.
- Works with Counter/Business Manager to ensure merchandising and counter standards are met: Practices hygiene standards, check in new stock, take inventory, clean counter and testers
- Represents and maintains Clinique Consultant brand image at all times.
The candidate must have good interpersonal/communication skills, be comfortable approaching and touching clients, maintain a professional appearance and can work flexible hours (evenings, weekend, holidays, etc.). A high school diploma or equivalent and prior experience in sales and/or a service-oriented field is preferred.
Please note in this role you would be employed Virginia Tech Services, Inc. and not by Clinique. Virginia Tech Services, Inc. makes all final hiring decisions for this position.
Virginia Tech Services, Inc. application is required. Please specify the position for which you are applying.
Submit an application online using the link below or print the application and return in person to Volume Two Bookstore or University Bookstore,
or fax (540) 961-3544. You may also drop by the bookstores for an application. Call (540) 231-9674 ext. 109 or email email@example.com with questions.
Virginia Tech Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.